Saturday, April 21, 2012

What to Do?!?

By now I think I have changed my major officially three times. This time I know that its what I really want to do. My first major was Business Administration. So not for me. I picked it as a major because an MBA should be able to allow me to do pretty much anything. It also would help me start a business. My second major was Nursing. I picked nursing because I love to help people. I also picked it because it is way easier then a Ph.D. After much reflection and thought I as of the start of this semester have officially changed my major to pre-med. I was hesitant to officially take the steps towards the long road ahead of me, but I realized that fear shouldn't hold me back from doing what I want. I was scared of the amount of schooling and possibly failing. I am looking forward to one day actually making a difference and helping people. So heres to the extremely long road that I have picked for myself. Wish me Luck.
~Lisa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment