Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Rambling Welcome!


I have sat down and wrote this blog intro a million and two times. Sadly i have come up with a blank page. One of my new years  was to keep up with a blog at least twice a week. I stop that blog but still wrote twice week. The overall theme of that blog was me holding on to something that I really should have let go. I now see that life goes fast, unexpected, and at times crazy. I don’t look back ten years from now and realized that time got the best of me. I have now come to a point in my life were I can reinvent myself. A fresh start in many ways. I am now embracing the unknown rather then hold on so tightly to the past. I’m trying the best I can to move forward with my life and do the best that i can with what cards i have been dealt. I would ramble off random facts that make me, me but I will save that for another day. For now always remember to look towards the future and not hold on to the past. 
~Lisa Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment